Out of Ashes: Winter Retreat
Hosted By Dr. John Neyman
January 10th & 11th, 2020
870 River Ridge Rd
Franklin, PA 16323
Early Registration: $150/Person
Ends December 20th!!
12.21 price increases to $175/Person
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- 1 Session Friday evening & 2 Sessions on Saturday
- Experience an emotional breakthrough
- What 10 steps lead to emotional stability?
- What is the key to finding peace and happiness in this world?
- How to I manage my anxieties?
- Is this a spiritual battle and if so what can I do about it?
- How do I overcome my deepest dark secret that no body knows about?
- Discover the emotions of the Soul
Dr. JOHN NEYMAN JR
Pastoral Counselor/Therapist, MA, BCPC
John Neyman does not just sprinkle verses in his Christian Counseling. He derives his counseling from Scriptures and uses the nouthetic counseling approach. He will provide a Biblical framework for his patients to restructure their lives from God’s view point. John is a Theologian and Therapist specializing in Anger Management, Anxieties Disorders, Depression, ADHD, OCD, Autism, Parenting Skills, Marriage, Grief Counseling, Addictions, Eating Disorders, PTSD and Music therapy. He has begun holding office hours by appointment on Saturdays with First Baptist Church. More Information...